Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What are your reasons???

These are "some" of the reasons I would like to lose 100 ell bee's.

1. I have 3 whole boxes of clothes in my basement I would like to wear, and even more in the stores that I would like to put on a skinny, fit body.

2. I would like to have my ever present thighs sway nicely, without extra flabber (is that a word? you know the part I'm talking about) getting in the way.

3. I would like to feel "healthy" and not so sluggish.

4. I would like extra energy.

5. I want to wear a pair of skinny jeans, if even for one day and look GREAT in them.

6. Putting on a bathing suit and not wanting to puke...well, that would be awesome.

7. I would like to feel confident every time I walk out of the house.

8. I want DH to think, damn that girl is fine. Sorry for the expletive, but it's true.

9. I would like to shop at teen stores, like Forever 21 and H&M...and not be squeezing myself into the biggest size they offer.

Ok, so I realize that most of my reasons are vain, but that's the truth of it. ...and added bonus, HEALTH! I know that should be my BIGGEST reason, but reality, it's NOT!! Sorry if you're all disappointed in me. That's just the way the cookie crumbles...did someone say Cookie?

So, what are your reasons for wanting to lose weight?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya girl. I'm tired of sitting and feeling all the fat bunch up under my ribs. It's so uncomfortable! I don't have much to loose but it's the last 10 lbs I've been trying to loose for the past 10 years! Good luck! I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, screw health! It's all about the skinny jeans! :)

    (And I hear you on shopping at those teen stores. Way to make adult women feel even larger.)

    ReplyDelete